Apply to become a Mentee!
Complete our online application form. Applications close on December 8th 2020 at 11:59 pm PST., so apply today!
Questions or concerns? Send our Mentorship Chairs an email at email@example.com!
SAVE THE DATE: ACSA Mentorship Program Kickoff Event — TBA
***The cost of the program is included in your $5 ACSA membership which you can purchase through Showpass. Visit our CampusBase page for more details***
Why become a Mentee?
- Learn the co-op job application process from those who have experienced it first-hand
- Network with industry/alumni professionals through exclusive ACSA events
- Meet other students with similar career and/or educational ambitions = New Friends!
- Improve your communication and leadership skills for your professional development
- Contribute to building a stronger program and Arts Co-op community at UBC
The ACSA Mentorship Program officially runs from January until late April, and it will be up to you and your mentor to decide how and when you will check-in with each other after the Kickoff event in January. This could mean checking in each week via e-mail about various summer job postings, or meeting up once a month to discuss interview techniques and ideas for jobs to apply to. At minimum, we request that a mentee communicate with their mentor at least once a month until April (online or offline) and ideally participate in at least one social or professional development activity together. We will give you more guidance about this in the mentor training portion of the Kickoff event.